Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Say It To My Fuckin Face! 1080p


Release Year: 2019
Models: Leya Falcon
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Oral, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Gagging, Slap, Spit

Working for a cable company has to be the worst job ever. All day you deal with people who don't know how to do the simplest shit. "Make sure the power is on ma'am." "Is it connected to the wall?" "Did you pay your bill?" Stupid ass bitches don't think. Just let anything come out their mouths.
And you know what makes it worse? Working in this white neighborhood with all these privileged hoes. It's like they don't have common decency. Always do this, do that, when is this coming, all that demanding as shit. Eat a dick bitch.
These hoes never say thank you. Never a good morning or a good evening or even a fucking hi. Always about how long they been waiting for their shit to get fixed. I'm only one fucking man. I'm working as hard as I fucking can bitch.
None. Me and my wife want to see my boyfriend fuck a tranny in every hole she has. None. MY WIFE LEFT I GAVE IT TO HER BROTHER. MY BROTHER- IN-LAW SAYS I'M THE QUEEN OF HIS DICK! ! Cute asian ladyboy will get covered in spunk by a fan off xvideos short dread head n.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12680kbps
Audio: 309kbps





File size: 2.1 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pov Pervs - Helix

Release Year: 2011 Models: Chase Young , Joshua Parker , Blake Carnage , Josh Bensan , Sencer Keve , Michael Lee , Benji Elliot Wa...