Thursday, September 30, 2021

Christian Fitt's Delicious Feet & Socks On Video


Release Year: 2021
Genres: Feet, Fetish
Video language: English

Christian Fitt loves showing off his feet and we at MyFriendsFeet certainly love it when he does so. He and his Michael decided to have some fun together one day, with Michale pulling out the camer and capturing Christian's sexy feet. They sent the video in to me and I was impressed with how good a job they had. Christian has sensational feet that I hope to worship some day soon!.
Part. II the whole day I was fucking with my friend Henrique Alagoano and wore panties. We went on a trail the horny hit and we ended up fucking in the car in a public place with the gifted. BAIT BUS - Cruising For Straight Bait In Miami, We Find Christian Wilde Adam Ramzi Home Movie Teaser. I spent the day fucking with my friends. Eduardo Lima, Axxxel, Lucas Mancinni and Juliano Oliveira. BAIT BUS - Cruising For Straight Bait In Miami, We Find Christian Wilde tickled by his two best friends.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1029kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 58.6 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pov Pervs - Helix

Release Year: 2011 Models: Chase Young , Joshua Parker , Blake Carnage , Josh Bensan , Sencer Keve , Michael Lee , Benji Elliot Wa...